Phil's Food World has teamed up with Edinburgh's latest opening, Brewhemia, to offer you the chance to win a fantastic prize of £100 of vouchers to spend at the exciting new venue. Boasting a beer palace, caffe, kitchen and prosecco bar, winning this competition would be the ideal way to get acquainted - but you have to be in it to win it!
The site on Market Street has undergone a £2m makeover on the old site of Sportster's Bar and City nightclub at the base of the iconic Scotsman building. The space comprises of five unique areas, each with their own vibe and story to tell. The exciting food element at Brewhemia is overseen by award-winning Head Chef, Chris McDiarmid, previously of the Ghillie Dhu.
All you have to do to win this amazing prize is this:
1) Follow on Twitter
2) Answer this simple question: Phil's Food World recently reviewed its first three Michelin Starred restaurant, but where was it?
A) The Fat Duck
B) The Waterside Inn
C) Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Get connected with Brewhemia and send your answer here HERE. The competition ends this Sunday (9th July) at 5p.m. where a winner will be drawn at random.
Ts & Cs
1) All entrants MUST be 18 years old or over
2) Brewhemia reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice
3) Voucher must be used in one visit to Brewhemia, Edinburgh
4) The prize stated is not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered
5) Booking must be made prior to claiming voucher
6) You will be contacted by email if you have won the competition