My Philosophy


I started this blog to hopefully get people back into their kitchens cooking up some healthy, wholesome, tasty grub that inspires people to pick up a pot or pan rather than the phone to the local takeaway.

To me, meal time is one of the best times of the day and preparing food for friends or family is very rewarding.  Families’ sitting around the dinner table catching up on each other’s day seems almost lost to dinner in front of the TV or eating on the run; and I hope to encourage people to get cooking for and with their family!

There seems to be a stigma around cooking these days that it’s ‘too hard’ or ‘I can’t do it’ well I’m here to tell you that anyone can do it! My recipes are simple to follow and very achievable and I’m open to any questions or advice anyone needs. 

Using fresh produce, especially local produce, is something I will always champion and pride myself upon.  Britain has such an amazing natural larder and we should take advantage of this!

If I can reach out to just one person; I’ll have had a result.  Happy Cooking!

Comments